Need Help? Call: 770.442.8777 M-F: 9AM-5PM EST

Support Rods (Crossbars)

Drape Support Rods / Crossbars


A pipe and drape support rod, also known as a "crossbar", "horizontal rod”, or "slider", is the pipe that you hang your drapes from, and sets the width of your display.

We offer a large selection of pipe and drape backdrop crossbar poles and support rods from a narrow 3-foot width all the way to an ultra-wide 14-foot width. Most of our backdrop rods and draping poles are adjustable so that you can set the width to your preference within the size range. For example, our 6- to 10-foot drape support rod can be adjusted to any width between 6 feet wide (at the minimum/collapsed width) all the way to 10 feet wide (when fully extended).  

Whether you need pipe and drape backdrop crossbar poles for a trade show, expo, or church stage backdrop, we’ve got you covered with everything you need! Need help? Feel free to contact us with any questions. Thanks for choosing Pipe and Drape Online!

Products (Total Items: 9)
Sort by:

Wave Style Ceiling Drape Calculator

(in feet; usually between 3-5 feet)
*This is how far each swag will swoop down toward the floor before going back up toward the ceiling

Number of Swags
*This is how many times you want your single drape to swoop down

Total Length of the Room Being Swagged (in feet)

Length of Panel