Sheer Voile Drapes
Sheer voile drapes create stunningly illuminated displays (when used with lighting) and unmatched elegance in pipe and drape backdrops. Light, airy, crisp, and clean, use sheer voile fabric for draping as part of a wide variety of different lighting methods to get breathtaking results! Most commonly used in weddings, you can rely on sheer voile drapes to create a beautiful setting.
Note: It's extremely difficult to accurately photograph the true beauty of this sheer draping fabric. Appreciate this material in person by contacting us for a free swatch sample.
- Super-wide 118" sheer Voile fabric.
- Illuminates with a soft, reflective finish.
- 100% Polyester. Machine washable.
- Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) - treated to pass NFPA-701; flame resistance will never wash out of the fabric!
- To achieve the best appearance, extra gathering is highly recommended. We suggest using a minimum of 4 drapes per 10-foot-wide section.
White is available as a standard color option. Sixteen other colors are available in the Special Color item (4 drape minimum order applies to Special Colors). Scroll further down, past the items below, to view color swatches.