FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500!*
If you have a subtotal of $500.00 or more, you'll have the option to choose free shipping on all eligible items (shipping within the contiguous United States only). The free shipping option will be displayed during checkout; no coupon code required!
Please note that the shipping carrier and method will be chosen by us, and delivery can occur any time up to 2 full weeks** from the following business day after your order was placed. This promotion is not recommended for orders with an urgent in hand date. For urgent in hand dates please choose a method such as FedEx Ground or Freight during checkout, or contact us for advice on the appropriate shipping method.
Carrier and method chosen may be freight. If shipping by freight, the free shipping will not include any additional services such as Lift Gate, Delivery Appointment, or Inside Delivery. Please contact us for pricing on any additional freight services.
*Certain restrictions apply:
- Offer valid only for a single order (and shipment) to a single delivery address in the contiguous United States.
- Sales tax does not count toward the $500.00 subtotal.
- Offer excludes any item over 8 feet long (10 Foot Fixed Uprights, 9-16' Adjustable Uprights, 10-18' Adjustable Uprights, and 12-20' Adjustable Uprights), and Storage Carts. If you have any of those items in your shopping cart, only the shipping cost for that item (or items) will have a shipping rate calculated. Any other item(s) in your shopping cart that are eligible for free shipping will not increase the shipping price.
- Offer applies only to orders placed during this promotion. It does not apply to previous orders or any order placed after the end of the promotion.
- This promotion may end at any time without advanced notice.
2 weeks for delivery begins from the following business day after your order was placed, and does not include delivery on a weekend or carrier holiday.
Weekend example: if you place your order on a Saturday or Sunday, your order may not be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday that is 2 weeks from that date -- it would potentially be delivered on the Monday after 2 weeks (and only if that Monday is not a carrier holiday; see below).
Holiday example: if you place your order during the work week (Monday - Friday), but 2 weeks from the following business day of your order date falls on a carrier holiday in which they are not delivering packages (such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day, etc.), then your order may be delivered on the next business day when the carrier resumes delivery operations, and that could result in delivery slightly past 2 weeks. If your 2 week delivery window includes multiple carrier holidays in that time frame (such as Christmas Day and New Years Day), then you would not include any of those days for either transit or delivery, and as a result, delivery could end up being a couple of business days beyond 2 weeks from your order date.