Economy Non Flame Retardant Drapes
Our economical Non Flame Retardant (NFR) drapes help you get a professional look at do-it-yourself prices!
- Approximately 50% opaque, depending on where it is used and any light sources.
- Choose from 10 colors! Scroll further down (past the items below) to view color swatches.
- Best used near or against a wall, and where there are no windows or other bright light sources behind the drape.
- 100% Polyester, machine washable and dryer safe (up to 140°F).
- Each drape panel is approximately 60" wide, and 3-5 are recommended per 10 foot wide span (using more drapes will give your backdrop more gathering, and will help increase the overall opacity).
IMPORTANT: These drapes are NOT flame retardant and do NOT pass fire codes. They should not be used in a situation where flame retardant drapes/curtains are required by law. There are topical flame retardant sprays available online, or some dry cleaners are able to apply flame retardant to fabrics. Because we do not provide such services on this fabric, it is up to the customer to research these methods, and we do not guarantee that any of these methods will make these drapes pass fire codes.