- Store your drapes and save on shipping with our Economy Drape Hamper Cart!
- Ships unassembled for a lower transportation cost. Assembly is quick and easy with just 8 nuts & washers -- you only need a pair of pliers, or a wrench, and about 15 minutes.
- Approximate overall cart dimensions: 36 inches long x 23.5 inches wide x 36 inches tall (Basket interior dimensions: 33 inches long x 23 inches wide x 25 inches tall).
- Features 4 inch swivel casters, and two of them can lock when needed.
- Beige colored powder coated metal cart with a durable, navy blue colored canvas exterior / vinyl interior storage basket. A series of convenient buckles secures the fabric basket to the Drape Hamper Cart frame.
- To clean the fabric basket, spot clean only with a damp cloth. Do not machine wash or dry.
- Fits the following estimated number of drape panels (based on 8 foot tall drapes that are neatly folded; actual number of drapes that fit depend on the way they are folded, the fabric, and the drape height):
Please note that we do not recommend adding more than 150 lbs. of fabric weight.
Up to 100 Banjo drapes
Up to 65 Premier drapes
Up to 35 Velour drapes
This item typically ships within 2 business days*. Large orders and/or orders with ECONOMY SHIPPING chosen as the shipping method during checkout (when available) may have an additional production lead time before shipping.
*Business days do not include the day your order is placed, weekends, or holidays.
If you have a specific in-hand date, please contact us to ensure that we can meet your time frame.
If two or more items in your order have different production times, the entire order will usually ship together once everything is complete. For these instances, please refer to the longest lead time.
Item Type: Economy Drape Hamper Cart
Framework Color: Beige
Basket Color: Navy Blue
Assembled = 36 inches long x 21 inches wide x 36 inches tall
Unassembled (in box) = 39 inches long x 25 inches wide x 6 inches deep
Weight (Approximate, when empty): = 41 lbs. 9 oz.
Country of Manufacture: China
Assembling your Economy Drape Hamper Cart is fast and easy!
After unpacking all parts from the box and removing all protective packaging:
1. Insert the threaded ends of the GRATED plate into the lower pre-cut holes of each caster assembly. Be sure to fully push the threaded ends through the holes.
Note: You can choose to have both locking casters on the same side of the cart, or have one locking caster on opposite sides of the cart (diagonally), depending on how you position the caster assembly during this step.
2. Attach a nut, lock washer, and flat washer (4 total), and hand tighten. Do not fully tighten yet.
3. Insert the threaded ends of the OPEN plate into the upper pre-cut holes of each wheel assembly (near the handle bars). Be sure to fully push the threaded ends through the holes.
4. Attach a nut, lock washer, and flat washer (4 total), and hand tighten.
5. Use a pliers or wrench to fully tighten all 8 nuts.
6. Now you just have to add the fabric basket. Spread out the fabric, and align it inside of the cart. Flip the top fabric flap over the OPEN plate bar and use the buckles to secure the fabric over the OPEN plate bars.