Banjo drape panels are commonly used for trade shows and expos, and are also a popular, inexpensive material for any pipe and drape backdrop. Banjo cloth drapes are a low cost, Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) material that is typically the fabric of choice for convention centers or any situation where flame retardant drapery is required or preferred.
- The open weave design allows light to shine through, so Banjo is not the best light-blocking drape option.
- Fabric has a sheen with shimmering specks throughout.
- Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR).
- Scroll further down (past the products below) to see swatches of all available Banjo drape colors.
- Each banjo drape panel is 48-inches wide. 4 panels are recommended per 10-foot-wide backdrop span.
When you need drapery for your next trade show or expo, choose banjo cloth drapes from Pipe and Drape Online. Available in a wide array of stunning color options to match any theme, simply choose the length you need — and you’re all set!