Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR)! Many of
our competitors sell Premier drapes that are only topically treated, and the flame
retardant will wash out after a few washes. You'd then have to re-treat those drapes to maintain flame resistance. With our IFR Premier drapes, the flame retardant will never wash out!
- Premier drapes are a more upscale, yet inexpensive drape option.
- Made of 100% machine washable Polyester.
- Premier drapes are available in 12 bright colors.
- They block more light than Banjo (about 60% to 70%).
- For more opaque drape fabrics, see Commando, 14 oz. or 21 oz. Velour.
- Each drape panel is approx. 60" wide.
- 3 drapes are recommended per 10 foot width (up to 5 panels max. for more gathering).
of the drape heights below are made the industry standard 2" shorter
than the actual height so that the drapes don't drag on the floor (for
example: an 8 foot tall Premier drape has a standard finished height of
94" tall, not 96" tall). Please let us know if you have a different
drape height preference at the time of your order.