The easiest and least expensive way to order premium quality pipe & drape products (and pipe and base kits) anywhere on the web!
Pipe & drape backdrops, trade show booths, and portable photo booths are our specialties! We
supply hotels, conference centers, schools, trade shows, churches,
party rental stores, and many other businesses with our complete pipe
and drape packages and kits, as well as parts and accessories for
We have clients across the nation who use our pipe and drape for all kinds of reasons:
The list can get quite lengthy, but these examples are just a few of the ways that pipe and drape is utilized in day-to-day life.
- Places of worship use pipe and drape for ceremonies and performances.
- Colleges and schools use pipe and drape for sporting events, class reunions, and a variety of school related functions.
- Wedding halls use pipe and drape for backdrops behind the head table, and often the surrounding walls as well.
- Convention centers use pipe and drape to create eye-catching trade show booths when hosting trade shows or job fairs.
- Businesses use pipe and drape to hide construction on their premises, or to re-enforce corporate colors wherever they go.
- Photographers use pipe and drape for the background of photo shoots, or to make a portable photo booth enclosure.
- Hospitals use pipe and drape to create private dressing rooms for patients waiting to go to their room.
- Shopping malls use pipe and drape as quick kiosks that can quickly be transported to any area of the building.
Why do they choose pipe and drape?Pipe and drape makes life simple!
Pipe and drape saves time and money!
- Consisting of only steel bases, aluminum pipes, and fabric, setting up a pipe and drape display requires no special skills and nothing more than a flat head screwdriver (which is only necessary for about 15 seconds). You end up with a temporary structure that is completely portable...ready to move to the next room, or even the next state, whenever its needed.
Pipe and drape transforms space!
- You host several functions each month, and each one can have a variety of color schemes that blends everything perfectly. Problem is, your walls are white. Or ivory. Or any other color. Plus, you have that big logo on the wall that sticks out like a sore thumb. What can you do? Well, you could paint the walls EVERY TIME, spending $25-$40 per gallon of paint...not to mention the time that it takes. Or, you can set up pipe and drape in no time at all, with little effort, and simply switch out the drape colors for each event. Easy choice!
Pipe and drape looks great!
- Say you have a big room, but a small event. With pipe and drape, there's no need to have 15 people sitting in a huge space normally reserved for a hundred! Put up some pipe & drape and transform that large room in to a more intimate area.
- In a public venue undergoing construction, it can be a real eye sore for clients or customers to be able to see the work being performed. Put up some pipe and drape and keep them concentrating on the important things, not the wall that is knocked down with wires running through it!
Because of these reasons, you see pipe and drape all the time...
- If you see a press conference on TV -- whether it's a political speech, post game interview after a sporting event, etc. -- keep an eye on the background behind the speaker. Chances are pipe and drape is being used as the backdrop.
- Ever been to a trade show? If you've never noticed before, take a look at the next show for how easy it is for vendors to have their own space.
- Next time you attend a wedding (or congratulations if YOU'RE the one getting married!), keep a lookout for pipe and drape being used at the reception.
- Many schools use pipe and drape throughout the year for graduation ceremonies, performances, dances & parties, and faculty functions.
- Athletes in sports organizations will often breeze past pipe and drape in their team colors as they go through the tunnel.
There's pipe and drape being used almost everywhere. Next time you're out and about, take a look around.
"Thank you again for your prompt response, and your great customer service. You saved me $273 from another quote, so our small community theater is very happy! "
-Victor Werner (Maumelle, Arkansas)
"I just put together my booth, I was amazed how quick it arrived! And the drapes look elegant, not cheap. Thanks for American products and American companies."
-Olga Primacio (Daly City, California)
"After a fruitless search for pipe and drape in my area, (LA out of all places), I found your wonderful site and I couldn't be happier. Even though there were other sites on the net, yours was the easiest to navigate, the prices were right up my alley, and checking out was easier than my local supermarket. My order arrived in a timely manner, the quality of the product is top notch, and the pipe and drape took me less then a few minutes to set up. I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for pipe and drape products. I will return in the future for all my pipe and drape needs."
-Jack Monforte (Los Angeles, California)
Just some of the benefits in choosing PipeAndDrapeOnline:
Our complete pipe and drape packages eliminate any guess work.
Everything you need is included in each package.
Our slip fit system makes installation quick and easy.
Component parts are offered if you don't need an entire package, or if you would like to build a custom set-up.
We have the absolute best prices and highest quality pipe and drape on the market.
No minimum order amount and convenient online ordering!
What you'll find at Pipe And Drape Online is premium quality pipe and drape backdrop displays and trade show booths at the lowest prices anywhere. You can also rest assured that we provide exceptional customer service.
We have no minimum order amount. Some of our competitors have $200+ minimums! We also have convenient online ordering for our "by the piece" products, while the package pricing is displayed for all customers to see. A lot of other pipe and drape companies do not display pricing and have phone-in orders only so that they can make up whatever price they feel like charging that day. Not us! Everyone gets the same unbeatable prices.
Our goal is to have our customers love our pipe and drape so much that they come back again, tell a friend, and shout from a mountain top their happiness in choosing Pipe And Drape Online. While we aren't exactly sure if anyone has ever done the latter, we do know that repeat customers and referrals have helped our business grow over the years.
We know that buying pipe and drape can be overwhelming with all of the different options. How do I buy the right height? What parts do I need for a trade show booth? Should I choose Banjo or Premier drapes? The truth is, it doesn't have to be a difficult process! Most pipe and drape suppliers try to make extra money by overloading their customers with a million different "add on" parts, most of which aren't actually needed.
Our pipe and drape packages are the complete opposite, and provide customers with everything that they truly need for their display. Nothing more, nothing less. This not only simplifies the process of buying pipe and drape, but it saves a tremendous amount of money at the same time! Our pipe and drape kits are quick and easy.
Component parts and pieces for customers who have pipe and drape already are available. We have a wide selection of bases, uprights, drape support rods, clamps, and drape fabric materials(Banjo, Premier, Velour, and Commando). Our same unbeatable prices are extended to those who don't need a complete pipe and drape package.
Let us know if you need any assistance. Our customer service representatives are more than happy to help!